Happy Monday! Apologies in the delay in sharing my past weekend, but getting back from New York around 11 p.m. and a 6:00 a.m. wakeup call was somewhat challenging.
The week/end was great and luckily, I was even able to see some old friends and make new ones while I was in the city and in Montauk! If you haven’t been to Montauk, damnit – y’all need to. It’s insanely magical.
- Early morning wakeup calls and venturing out to Montauk’s beach to catch a few rays
- Cha Cha Matcha in the Lower East Side. I went several times during my trip and am actually getting withdrawals. Their matcha lemonade needs to be an IV.
- Grabbing dinner and getting a (free!) bottle of wine with friends. I missed my college friends so much so it’s always amazing to be able to hang and catch up.
- Happy Bones. Their coffee is potent and their interior is even more rad.
- Wandering around the streets of the LES with Ittai in tow.
- Ittai’s best friend Kiyah and Alex got married on the beach! First beach wedding I’ve ever been to and it was absolutely beautiful!
- Lil’ Frankies in the LES. BEST MEATBALLS EVAH.