Happy Monday! Hope you’re having a great day! This past weekend was possibly one of the better ones I’ve had. It started off with nomming at Eat Drink SF (more on that later!) and ended with a sunset overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge.
Some highlights in between:
- Sippin’ Women & Whiskies cocktails, noshing on Bare Snacks and hanging out with some phenomenal blogger friends at Ampersand
- Sunday morning brunch at Nourish Cafe! Their avocado and pesto toast is SO good!
- Two hours of yoga at Ritual’s first ever Yogathon! Was seriously so drenched, but met so many amazing people at the event. SO proud of Ritual and how far they’ve come!
- Saturday fuel at 20th Century Cafe. The challah french toast is what dreams are made of. Go grab it nowwww!
- Reading “You’ll Grow Out Of It” on the rooftop of my apartment
- Discovering Locale 58’s amazing candles and filling my apartment with delicious scents
- Mid-week catch up over elevated bar bites and happy hour at The Corner Store
What about you?