Happy Thursday! Some biiiiiiig things happening and I thought I’d take a moment out of the chaos to remind myself of the things I’m thankful for.
- My recent trip to Denver! Often times college friendships fade, but not with Emily. We make it a point to go to one different and new destination every year.
- Sunsets in San Francisco. As evidence from above, I love being able to unwind at even the most touristy of locations. Seriously, how can you not fall in love with this city?
- My coworkers. We’re a small but mighty team that works hard and has some fun in the process. I’ve worked with a few of these people for several years at different jobs so instead of feeling like a work team, it feels like a family. It makes my time at Pinterest 10,000 times more enjoyable knowing they have my back.
- Tonight’s happy hour with my bestie Andi! I love the times her and I can chat, drink a glass (or few) of wine and eat an entire plate of cheese without feeling guilty.
- Blog thangz. I so, so appreciate the opportunities my blog has created for me. From meeting new and inspiring friends to being able to work with big brands, this shit (for lack of a better word) is pretty cool and amazing. Thank you to those of you have kept with me – even when I haven’t been so on top of it.
- Moving in with my boyfriend Ittai! This is suuuuper big news and a major life event. We recently found a place (four blocks from where I live now!) and move in June 1st. We’re now starting the long and tedious search of finding furniture and other things that will make our little apartment a home. I’m super excited to share this new adventure with him and can’t wait to kick ass together as a team.