Hope you had a beautiful and relaxing weekend. I was lucky enough to have President’s Day off and to be honest, I took full advantage. It was made even better by San Francisco’s stellar weather over the weekend.
- Wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma at spots like Anaba and Gloria Ferrer
- Running (and finishing!) the Kaiser Half Marathon
- Having my first bite of Zante’s Pizza
- Walking all over the city (seriously) from Pacific Heights to Bernal to Russian Hill to the Marina
- Morning hike to Corona Heights
- Discovering new gems in the city like the beautiful St. Lightning in Russian Hill