Happy Monday! Hope y’all had a great weekend and if you were watching the Super Bowl, I hope it was full of queso, chips, and PBR.
While I didn’t partake in any Super Bowl activities, I definitely had a full weekend.
- Hosting a manis & mimosas shindig Saturday morning with Yes To and Breather! Not only was I able to host a few gal pals over mimosas mixed with Project Juice (health!), but was able to nosh on donuts and Blue Bottle coffee. If you haven’t tried any Yes To products, I highly suggest trying them out! I’m obsessed with their facial cleanser, face masks and eye treatment. Also, if you haven’t tried a Breather…guys…DO IT. They are such inspiring places and so affordable. Whether you’re hosting a party or need some quiet time to get away, it’s a perfect space that fuels creativity. And for a limited time, snag a free hour of Breather when you click here. Yaaaaaas!
- Watched the sunset with Ali & Rob over Tecates and Popeye’s. Idyllic? You betcha.
- Brunch at Locanda before the Supes Bowl (that’s what I’m calling it). I got a taste (hah!) of their brunch menu that begins in April and dayum…it was amazing. We noshed on latkes, eggs purgatory, pancakes and the best damn yogurt I’ve ever tasted. More to come on this spot later!
- Sportin’ my Rothy’s the entire weekend – a seamless shoe that’s made from 100% recycled water bottles. So comfy!
- Said hi to Nico and caught some pretty great afternoon light (more to come on them, too!)
- A run to Ocean Beach to test out my legs before my half-marathon next week. Crossing my fingers I won’t be too sore.
How was your weekend?