Happy Tuesday! I had a beautiful long weekend filled with a ton of firsts!
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Crossed Tartine off my bucket-list. Their Morning Bun was too good!
- Took my first calligraphy class thanks to The Blog Party and PicsArt
- Said hi to the guys at Ampersand – if you haven’t been, you better go. It’s one of the most beautiful shops in San Francisco!
- Was surprised with a Master Class at The Cheese School of San Francisco! Had a blast tasting all types of cheeses from the Northwest Region of Italy with some pretty amazing company.
- Ended the long weekend with ramen (my first time!) thanks to Ittai, Ali, and Court!
- Stopped by the Painted Ladies and said hello!
- Experienced my new skincare routine thanks to bareMinerals ❤
- Early morning photoshoot with Tory and Ander – so excited to share the pics with y’all soon!
What did you guys get into?