Happy Thursday, y’all!
It’s been a hell of a week – recovering from a cold, new hire orientation at work, and evening activities have filled up my schedule making Aimee-time a little nonexistent.
However, there have been SO many good things this week that I can’t help but share:
- Fresh flowers for my roomie Ali
- Calligraphy class thanks to the amazing PicsArt team!
- Delicious, home-cooked food from Canela and EatWith
- Seeing Neil Degrasse Tyson tonight!!!
- Morning photoshoot and coffee sessions with Tory and Andi
- Catching up with roommates after a long day
- Meeting new colleagues at work through new-hire orientation
- So many new outfit photos coming to the blog this month!
- Planning spontaneous trips – like I did last night to Seattle!
- Creating killer content with my colleagues
- The first sip of mint tea in the morning
- Going to bed at 10 p.m. on a week night
- Not wearing any makeup
- Finding my new favorite workout studio – SALT