Hope you all had an amazing and relaxing Thanksgiving weekend. I spent the long weekend sleeping in (does 9 a.m. count?) and eating…a lot.
Some highlights include:
- Watching the sunset in Alamo Square the night before Thanksgiving
- Having a productive Thanksgiving that included laundry, coffee, and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade all before noon
- Stopping by Epic for their amazing Bay Bubbles special and some brussel sprouts with solid company
- Quality time with my roommates Rob and Ali. This includes rearranging our family room, cooking together, and buying a tree together!
- Opting Outside on Black Friday with Brian in Fairfax
- Exploring San Francisco over the weekend with no lines and no crowds (perfect!)
What did your long weekend look like?