Happy Monday! This weekend was especially brisk and I for one, loved it. A rundown on this weekend’s events:
- Got wined & dined thanks to Lily of Eating Through SF & Table Runner!
- Checked in at the Clift Hotel for Everlane’s Room Service (and ogled after their new wool coats!)
- Recovered from a long week with an Acai bowl and Matcha Latte from Project Juice!
- Explored Oakland’s Finest – Mr. Espresso & Hopscotch (more to come Wednesday!)
- Cuddled up in cozy sweaters thanks to Karl the Fog
- Stopped by Maison Margiela to check out their newest jewelry collection
- Had the best facial of my life at Cinta Salon thanks to Sabrina! ❤
Soaking up the city as I’ll be heading to New York next week! Seriously, can’t wait. Any suggestions while I’m in NY? Send ’em my way!
What’d ya’ll do this weekend?