Happy Thursday! I’m thankful for a lot of things, yes. But one thing I’m especially thankful for? San Francisco sunsets.
I’ve compiled a Pinterest Interactive Map of my favorite places to catch a solid golden hour. Let me know if you have any more!
- Bernal Heights Park – Grab a burrito and head on up to watch the stars
- Crissy Field – Ride your bike to Crissy Field and play tourist for an hour. Don’t forget to take an obligatory picture of the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Corona Heights Park – My ultimate favorite place to escape and unwind. This takes my pic as #1
- Billy Goat Hill – A rope swing brings out your inner 5-year-old
- Twin Peaks Summit – Twice the views, twice the fun
- Ocean Beach – Extra points if you run there
- Sutro Baths – Historic and beautiful – this place is a go-to for me when people come from out of town to visit
- Top of the Mark – Snag a drink and a seat to watch the killer views from this bar
- Alta Plaza – A neighborhood park that is full of French Bulldogs and fantastic views
- The Ramp – Salsa and sunsets. What more could you want?