Happy Monday! Had a blast this weekend soaking up the insane San Francisco weather. A few round-ups of the week/end.
- Rocked out at Gary Clark Jr. and the Foo Fighters thanks to Do The Bay! So good.
- Enjoyed San Francisco’s unusually warm temperatures and ran through Golden Gate Park. Left with a farmer’s tan and sore muscles – totally worth it.
- Celebrated change with STAND for their STANDwithSOUL this Saturday! They raised over 1,000 dollars for both Charity: Water and Pencils of Promise! Congrats, guys!
- Stopped by Do The Bay‘s app launch party at the newly renovated Sweedish American Hall. If you haven’t downloaded it yet you’re missing out on a lot of awesome Bay Area events!
- Rode down to Stinson Beach to celebrate my friend Lauren’s birthday!
Perfect weekend and can’t wait for the week ahead. Let’s do this, y’all.