Apologies on the delay of the post, y’all. Could you blame me though? Outside Lands was epic and I have WAAAAAAY more photos to share with you throughout the week.
While i’ll give you a sneak peek today, some highlights throughout the week/end include:
- Stopping by JINS in Union Square & snagging a pair of beautiful specs that help block out blue light caused by computers and phones! ALSO, I got my pair in under 30 minutes. That is a thing of beauty my friends.
- Brunch at Native Co. downtown! SERIOUSLY. You must go there asap. Their avocado toast was unreal. The space is California cool and the other breakfast items are a perfect healthy treat.
- Palling around with Jess and Annie in Hayes Valley. We checked out the newly opened Birba for wine and took a few snaps of one of my favorite neighborhoods in SF!
- Saw my bestie Shikha kill it this past Saturday for the annual Escape From Alcatraz race! So proud of her!
- Rocked Outside Lands Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! All-time favorites included seeing Wilco (ahhhh!), Mac Sabbath (YES!), and The Black Keys. Oh, and Odesza. So good. As for the food? The poke bowl from Pacific Catch and the cheeseburger from 4505 Meats were a REAL treat this year. And of course, the beer from Beer Lands was on point. I decided to stick with the brews from a local favorite – Magnolia Brewery.
More to come tomorrow!