I’ve been kind of shit about posting lately and to that i’m sorry. Sometimes, you know…life gets in the way. I often times need to “reset” and I love making “thankful lists” to do just that. My best friend Andi taught me that gratitude and being thankful is shown in various forms, but a list never hurts. Right?
Here it goes!
- Early morning walks with old friends + coffee from Ritual + acai bowls!
- Meeting new friends and finding inspiration! (Riva, i’m looking at you!)
- The feeling of a killer workout – i’ve had 2 weeks of free SoulCycle thanks to work and am now obsessed
- This upcoming weekend. I’m headed to Yosemite with my best friends and will be staying in a yurt! First timer! Any suggestions?
- Catching up with blog friends and snacking on tasty Mediterranean from Amoura!
- Upcoming volunteer opportunities (planting trees, writer’s workshop, and more!)
- Going to sleep at 10 p.m. (but seriously the best thing ever)
- Having old friends from college visit
- Feeling hydrated (small, but so important!)
- Finding a song that goes with your mood and you feel like the stars are aligned
- Upcoming trip to Chicago!