Happy Thursday! There’s a few things i’ve super thankful and stoked for coming in the next few days.
Here’s just a few:
- Nommin’ hard with no regrets at SOMA StrEAT Food. I mean, that burger tho.
- Celebrating Sarah’s birthday last night at the delicious veggie restaurant Source!
- Traveling to Ohio on SATURDAY!!!
- Attempting to make a good pot of coffee (i’m still working on it)
- Walking to work in the rain to save money on bus fare. Ended up a little wet, but happy that I saved that $2.25. What can I say, i’m cheap.
- Ice skating with my co-workers!
- Reading my newly purchased McSweeney’s in bed at 10 p.m. I’m a grandma and proud.
- Finding little gems in San Francisco like Fig & Thistle!
- Spending time sleeping, eating, and celebrating with family!
- Oh yeah, Dunkin Donuts.